The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published its April 2017 newsletter.
Included in this edition are articles about:
- the budget bill passed by the state House and its potential impact on Medicaid in Pennsylvania;
- the potential impact on Medicaid of the American Health Care Act under consideration by Congress;
- an update on Community HealthChoices, the state’s new program of managed long-term services and supports for seniors struggling to continue living in the community;
- information on the income verification process for those seeking to apply for or renew Medicaid eligibility; and
- the process of shifting prescriptions from Medicaid to Medicare.
Find the latest edition of PA Health Law News here.