The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published its latest Health Law News.
Included in the November edition are articles about:
- a proposal to impose a work requirement on Pennsylvania Medicaid recipients
- the CHIP program
- leadership changes in health care-related state agencies
- the rollout of the Community HealthChoices program of managed long-term services and supports
- HealthChoices managed care contracts
- changes in several state waiver programs
Find these stories here in the latest edition of Health Law News.