The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published its February 2021 newsletter.
Included in this month’s edition are articles about:
- the continuation of certain Medicaid protections, including continuous coverage, during the COVID-19 emergency;
- COVID-19 vaccinations and state reimbursement for those vaccines;
- the availability of Medicaid-covered remote and in-home adult daily living services;
- Medicaid services for individuals between the ages of 18 and 20 who have chronic disabilities;
- a new monthly webinar that will be offered by the state’s Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services; and
- Pennsylvania’s selection of a vendor to operate its Resource Information and Services Enterprise (RISE-PA), the state’s planned resource and referral tool.
Read about these subjects and more in the Pennsylvania Health Law Project’s February 2021 newsletter.