The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the November 2018 edition of its newsletter.
Included in this edition are articles about:
- Community HealthChoices, the state’s program of managed long-term services and supports for eligible Medicaid/Medicare beneficiaries;
- the return of General Assistance cash grants to Pennsylvania;
- Governor Wolf’s veto of legislation that would impose a work requirement on many Pennsylvania Medicaid recipients;
- an increase in the income limits for eligibility for PACENET, the state’s prescription drug assistance program; and
- a federal proposal to change “public charge” regulations.
Find these stories and others here, in the latest edition of the Pennsylvania Health Law Project’s newsletter